17 September 2010

hello...

This is your San Francisco momma here... I've been awake too many times in the middle of the night not to start a blog.  But why should you read it?  Not only for the fascinating things that I think about and happen to me, but also because I will tell you about "child friendly" San Francisco.  Not only the places that say they are child friendly but the real deal - do they have changing tables?  will the wait staff growl at you?       are they surprisingly accommodating even though families are not their main focus?

As an accidental stay at home mom, (more on that story later) I am learning the ropes and will share what I've learned with you.  One of those things is that you must get out of the house!!!  So pack your diaper bag   - we are heading for adventure!

1 comment: